What are Wedding Table Settings? Over the years tables have evolved from just a serving dish to a visual display of the wedding plans. Now it s time to construct upon your foundation by adding bridal plates, napkins, glasses and even flatware. In many cases venues will already have these in place, so all you will need to do is add a few chargers. The key is to use accessories to combine the wedding ideas with your venue. Here are some wedding planning tips for inspiration.
* Creative uses of natural materials are always appreciated. There are several different types of natural wedding table settings available, including natural stone and rustic woods, metal and wood, distressed woods, teak and other outdoor woods, glass and crystal settings and more. Try to match your wedding color scheme with a natural material such as wood or stone.
* Beautiful wedding table settings are made even more beautiful with beautiful tablecloths, napkins and tablecloths. These items add warmth and beauty and can be purchased pre-made or custom made. In addition to looking gorgeous, these items also serve a practical purpose. Napkins and tablecloths help eliminate the mess from dishes after they have been served and let guests know that the meal is finished.
* Beautiful wedding table settings also need to be well maintained. After all, they are one of the main wedding gifts. Fortunately, these items can be cared for and cleaned in just about any way. If your venue uses disposable items, just be sure to return them before the reception. This will keep your guest’s food and drinks from being contaminated. In addition, make sure to store napkins and plates separately so they do not end up in the trash instead of being used.
* Beautiful wedding table settings do not have to be expensive. Even with less-than-ideal tablecloths and napkins, you can find ways to create beautiful, inexpensive tables that are perfect for wedding planning. One way to save money is to cut your wedding reception menu down to size. Many restaurants will allow you to order a reduced meal and ask that you leave some of the unneeded items at the restaurant.
* Personalized wedding table settings and chairs add an air of romance to your event. There are plenty of ways to personalize your sets. The first step is to decide on whether you want to include napkins with your chair choices. Then select from a variety of chairs including elegant ghost chairs, simple side chairs and more. You may want to consider having your guests wear handmade napkins with custom embroidery for a truly unique touch.
* Greenery adds a whimsical quality to your wedding tables. While there are many traditional wedding themes that can be appropriate for greenery, you can use any type of green for your wedding table settings. One great option for wedding reception green table settings is to set up your tables with small potted greenery. Another idea is to make your greenery a part of your table setting by using it as a centerpiece or decorating with a number of flowers. This is a fun option that you and your guests will enjoy.
* A new trend that is popping up in wedding planning circles is incorporating personalized touches into wedding table settings. One popular idea is to have your wedding reception favors engraved with a special message for the guests. Another idea is to add a photo of the bride and groom to one of the walls of the reception hall and then use that photo as the basis for your wedding theme mise en place. If you prefer to keep your wedding centerpieces traditional, you can simply use one of the photos or use any other photos you would like. Using a combination of these trends will help you create a wedding reception that is out of the ordinary and yet still has touches of the extraordinary.